Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hallo everyone

Hallo everyone,

I have put to good use, the Diwali holidays and have created a blog for myself. Now don't ask me why do I need a Blog. The advantages are manifold. One, I no longer feel inferior. Just the other day, my neighbourhood grocer was surprised to know that I do not have a blog. He even offered some tips on 'How to start blogging'. Two, I see criminal amount of money in this form of writing. Who knows? I may win a Booker for publishing my blogs in the form of a book. I must admit though, that with Arvind Adiga winning Booker this year, chances of an Indian winning it again are bleak, at least for a couple of decades. If I reall want a Booker this year, I must think of applying for citizenship of some remote African country. That is where the exciting poverty and the news value is.

On a serious note, I have always had this literary itch. I have always desired to share my experiences with people, events and life in general with my friends. I have chosen this medium as it is fast, effective and most importantly, interactive. I look forward to your replies. Replies may range from 'Good beginning buddy' to 'what the Sxxt is this all about??'

Shall keep meeting you at irregular intervals.

P.S.: The blog is still under development and I have not fully explored the powers the blog yet. You may encounter certain flaws in the design or operations that do not exist. Kindly bear with me for some time till I master this form.

2 comments:

Emil Paul said...

I am sure you will write a book n sell millions dude :D

Unknown said...

Heh Shreeram,
Its nice to see you using this space for sharing your view and rich expirience about life.

I am sure one fine day romancing with life , you will reach to your dream of achieving booker.

Cheers
keep writing .. i am waiting for some wonderful posts.